Re: [Tinycc-devel] Plan9 extensions

From: Isaac Beckett
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Plan9 extensions
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:41:33 -0400

> I think most of the features I want are either complex and obscure (e.g.
> custom linker scripts, intel assembler, dwarf) or completely trivial
> (one-argument _Static_assert, better EFI support, custom entry point).
In my (admittingly) limited experience with programming, it’s best to do
trivial things first and then come back to improve them when you have more
experience. I’ve mostly written small Minecraft modifications, and while
learning the skills needed to implement a more complex one, I learned something
that would be useful to use in my other simpler mod. I know this is a C
compiler, not a Java program, but I imagine that kind of approach will be
helpful regardless.