Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Outdated .def files
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 16:36:27 +0200

The nice thing with tcc is that it is fast … but also Tiny.

Once compiled it can be used on any Windows machine not bloated with Gigabytes of memory like VC++, Cygwin or Mingw64.

A slow machine with limited hard disk memory becomes a very capable dev. machine. I managed to port GNUmake with tcc and the stuff is now part of gnumake trunk.

C.