tlf-devel

Re: How to add a contest?

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: How to add a contest?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 18:23:22 +0000

We are working on adding Python plugins to TLF. This will allow
defining a wide range of contests not falling into the currently
available categories.

One of such contests is the MWC were I take place semi-regularly.
My prototype plugin supports correct scoring inluding the "last letter"
multiplier. Band map shows new mults as expected. The exported Cabrillo
can be directly submitted, no post-processing is required.

73,
Zoli