trans-coord-devel

Re: Suggestion: Add optional-templates to the manual

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Add optional-templates to the manual
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 19:48:26 +0200

On 30/06/2014 10:55, Ineiev wrote:

> optional templates are includes that can't show up in every translation,
> so when a new team is added, the prospective co-ordinator doesn't
> need to translate them at once.

I translated and committed fsf-licensing.html; however, the English version
still appears in some of the pages that carry the template.
(e.g. http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.es.html) What am I doing wrong?

>  > Plus, I don't think the FSF considers this to
>  > be optional, I think they consider it important (it's donation-oriented.)
>
> Until they have an idea of optional templates, no their considerations
> can be sane.

I think there must be a typo somewhere in that sentence because I don't
understand what you mean.

--
Dora Scilipoti
GNU Education Team