trans-coord-devel

Re: Suggestion: Add optional-templates to the manual

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Add optional-templates to the manual
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 05:50:16 +0000

Hello, Dora!

On 07/05/2014 10:24 AM, Dora Scilipoti wrote:

> I agree that they can't have an opinion on how GNUN will treat their blurb,
> but they are very likely to be interested in knowing what the result will
> be: in this case, less possibilities that the blurb will be translated.

The amounts of possibilities are practically equal; and
the difference is not so great and important as the difference
in the maintenance of the original texts in the first place.

If they are interested in any details of the translation process,
they certainly know that web-translators are at their service.