trans-coord-devel

Re: Suggestion: Add optional-templates to the manual

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Add optional-templates to the manual
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 05:57:37 +0000

On 07/04/2014 05:48 PM, Dora Scilipoti wrote:

I translated and committed fsf-licensing.html; however, the English version
still appears in some of the pages that carry the template.
(e.g. http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.es.html) What am I doing wrong?

These pages needed updating, should be fixed now.

Thank you!

 > Plus, I don't think the FSF considers this to
 > be optional, I think they consider it important (it's donation-oriented.)

Until they have an idea of optional templates, no their considerations
can be sane.

I think there must be a typo somewhere in that sentence because I don't
understand what you mean.

I mean that the FSF hardly can make sensible decisions about how this
file should be described in gnun.mk, and they aren't likely to have
any opinion about such matters.