[Traverso-devel] mouse buttons use?

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] mouse buttons use?
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:30:47 +0200

Hi,

Historically, the use of mouse buttons wasn't part of the concept.

However, I think it can serve great use in the concept, but one has to be very
cautius to not trap into the 'this is the best use for mouse buttons' idea.

Dragging things around with the left mouse button hold seems so obvious.....

But I'd like you to rethink it, and see if there isn't a better and more
powerfull use of it!

The very reason the mouse isn't used that much right now, is due the fact the
inputengine doesn't have support for it, and other things had much higher
priority to get fixed/implemented first :-)

Greetings,