Re: [Traverso-devel] Theming: fonts, colors, etc

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Theming: fonts, colors, etc
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:58:04 +0100

Good morning,

> > P.S.
> > I'm working on it right now, so if you don't agree, let me know please :)
>
> I agree 100%.
>
> Happy coding...

Thanks, I needed that lol. Yesterday I almost got some kind of attack, all of
a sudden painting a clip took 3 x  the cpu time when using the new
get_color() function. Was hit by the same bug you had some time ago,
accidently had set the alpha channel of the peaks color to < 255 :-)

Oh well, that's sorted out, I'll see if I can upload it today or tomorrow, so
you guys can play with it!

Have a nice day,