Re: [Traverso-devel] Bug in Export

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Bug in Export
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:40:11 -0700

Thanks for the fix, but sadly, it doesn't help.  (cleancompiled too...)

I did not re-rip the disk.  I just imported the exported audio back
into traverso.

Look at sheet2 of:
  http://lavendrome.net/patches/decaGigs.tgz

You should be able to replace audio files with other ones. (Pick files
that are audible within the first 1/4 second to make sure you can see
the problem.)

Then export CD (to hd only) and import the exported wav file.  Compare
peaks between the original audio and the full sheet export wav file.

Ben