Re: [Traverso-devel] Bug in Export

From: ben levitt
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Bug in Export
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:39:36 -0700

Don't bother downloading that file.  It's easily reproducible yourself.

Steps to reproduce:
1. New project
2. Insert audio (pick file that is audible within the first 1/4 sec)
3. Insert it again starting any time after the first instance ends
4. Export audio
5. Import the audio into the same Sheet, notice the missing ~0.30
seconds of audio from the beginning of the 2nd clip.

It doesn't have problems with the first file, for some reason...

Ben