[Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0 tarball available for packagers, tester

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Traverso 0.40.0 tarball available for packagers, testers
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:19:01 +0200

Hello list,

I've created a release tarball, and before releasing it, it would be great if
you can create an autopackage (Taj) from it, and a Mac OS X bundle (Nicola).
Then we can test those packages (I'll try to find mac os x users to test it).
Please send the installers to me, or a link to a place where I can download it
so it can be placed on the traverso website...

The tarball doesn't contain the manual, since it a) makes the tarball a lot
bigger, b) the manual needs some minor updating, c) and after it's updated I
can create a new tarball with the manual included ? d) the manual will be
placed online anyways... :)

Download location: http://traverso-daw.org/download/releases/current/

Thanks, and have a great day,

Remon

P.S.
Taj, does the autopackage include the lv2 plugins ?