Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc

From: David
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:18:18 -0700

Hello
I have the PPC build of 0.41-rc ready.

http://download.yousendit.com/8DBF8E9C7C828828

I've also attached a patch because it didn't build as-is.

Regarding the patch:

The linker didn't like that the atomicity functions were multiply
defined (on ppc), so this patch makes those functions static inline
(which makes sense since they're atomicity ops).

Let me know if there's an ftp site that I can use for uploading these builds.
Until then, enjoy :)

--
   David

P.S:  This build uses the Qt 4.3.0 official release + the scrollbar
patch.  Glib has also been removed so that it is no longer needed.