[Traverso-devel] supporting non qwerty layouts

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] supporting non qwerty layouts
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:02:47 +0100

Hi list,

There are people who use different layouts on a qwerty keyboard (don't ask me
why, but hey, some people think 'different == cool' which includes me hehe
(no, I do use the qwerty layout!))

So for example the G key on a NEO layout is located at the O or P key iirc.

This makes using Traverso the way it is intended to use a little bothersome.

It should however be easy to use a mapper function that maps the weird
keyboard layout back to qwerty layout. (basically when a key event enters the
InputEngine it's numeric value is translated to qwerty layout)

Do any of you guys use such a layout, and would it be of any use to implement
this?

Greetings,