Re: [VM] Beginner VM questions

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [VM] Beginner VM questions
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:15:50 -0400

Ok, on a totally different tack, I currently have mutt setup so I can

1) Fetch my mail from a few different accounts on various POP3 servers,
2) Store it in Maildir format, and
3) Read it with mutt

Can I do this with VM? I've found some sites that reference using Maildir as a spool, but I want to use the POP3 servers as the spool, and store it locally in Maildir format.  (I think the last time I used VM, about 10 years ago or more, I was storing in MH format.)

If there any examples of how to set this up in my .vm file, that would be a huge help.

Thank you.
-pd