vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Meeting...

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: [Vrs-development] Meeting...
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 12:39:42 -0700

Well, I didn't see anyone on IRC, so let's try to reschedule.

If you guys (Chris & Ian) get in touch with each other and schedule
something, cc me on my cell phone by email at  5419082394 [at]
voicestream.net  (obfuscated because I REALLY don't want to start
getting spam on my cellphone ;-).  I'll be more likely to receive the
message in time to get back to my computer.

Eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi