vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Meeting: Saturday 16:00UTC?

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: [Vrs-development] Meeting: Saturday 16:00UTC?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:05:48 -0700

On Friday 26 July 2002 13:09, Ian Fung wrote:
> Chris and I are meeting probably saturday to talk about macs's
> place in VRS. i am also going to talk about VRS at this sunday's
> auth meeting.

OK.  Morningish my time (PDT) would be best.  This equates to around
16:00 UTC, give or take an hour or two.  Would some time around then
work for you guys?

> during this saturday's meeting, i would also love to
> have vrs in a state where actual coding can begin to happen. we
> need to move a level lower than what is on the vrs website.

Agreed...  Again, I think the key to doing this is to break off a
small bite-sized chunk.  For instance, some basic aspect of the
cluster manager.

> that
> way, we can also make decisions about other things that depend on
> implementation, such as macs.

Tsk, tsk, I really have to go read about macs and freport and all
that...

> also, i would like to sketch out a
> security model for vrs.

My you're ambitious. :-)

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi