vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Dynamic GW domain table

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Dynamic GW domain table
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:08:41 -0700

On Monday 29 July 2002 03:05, Chris Smith wrote:
> This is where my great plan for TP within goldwater comes in.
> I *know* I'm just going to have to buy the OpenGroup papers on this
> (as they document the API used by Oracle, Tuxedo (which goldwater
> is getting to look like from a distant hill) and others).

What exactly is the deal with these papers?  How much do they cost?
Are you required by licensing to buy the papers if you implement the
API, or do you just need the papers so you can correctly implement
the API?  Could you borrow them from someone else in DotGNU if they
had them?  Might I find them at a library? :-)

Eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi