vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] GW API for C#

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] GW API for C#
Date: 30 Jul 2002 09:46:38 -0500

> I'm starting to think that a C# API for Goldwater is probably higher
> priority than Java, at least for this project, since we want to write
> the VRS code in C#.

ok, so i guess its be decided, we're doing this thing in C#. i think
that's the best way to go.

> What all will it take to write such an API?  What code/documentation
> can I look at to see the GW internal low-level API, and what can I
> look at to get an idea of what a higher-level, one-per-language API
> might look like?

i am offering my services for this. it is more of a learning experience
for me so i can become better aquainted with gw and c#. i dont have any
experience in either one, but to be honest, i think i can pick it up
pretty fast. i just can't be the one to decide what to do, so i'm going
to have to take cues from you guys. i'll be your code monkey =).

-alias