vrs-development

[Vrs-development] what should i do?

From: Ian Fung
Subject: [Vrs-development] what should i do?
Date: 19 Dec 2002 22:06:29 -0500

So i'm officially on winter break! w00t! anyways, next semester i will
have time to work on dotgnu so its not like i only have a month. since
i've been out of the loop for a while, i was wondering exactly where we
are and where we're going next? are there code we have? code we're
working on? i would like to get heavily involved this coming month such
that when i go back to school i can work independently and just crank
out code.

please let me know, maybe a meeting is in order...

-alias