websec-users

No url.list? Error.

From: Adam Stanley
Subject: No url.list? Error.
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 07:49:54 -0500

I've been playing around with 1.9 and I just discovered something.  If you
do not have a url.list file, websec stops. I've been using different
configuration files and came across this issue.  Has anyone else seen this?

Also, I could have sworn that I mentioned (AGES AGO) that I hacked webdiff
to support an option of "diffonly" that outputs only what's different.  It
doesn't seem that this hack made it into the codestream.  Any thoughts on
moving it in?

Adam

--
Adam Stanley