xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] Parsing .xnl files

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] Parsing .xnl files
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:06:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I saw your input on savannah, but haven't had the time to look at. Doing
it now...

On Tue, February 7, 2006 6:46 am, Amy Hurst said:
> Hi,
>
> I want to parse the .xnl files that XNEE generates, and synk them with
> other log files I have... however, I cannot figure out how to convert the
> timestamp in these .xnl files to epoch time.

Can't you use sed???

The timestamps have 'nothing' to do with real time but reflects the time
of the server (since it was started).

In order to understand your problem, it would be great to know why you
want the timestamps in epoch. If your reason seems like a common one maybe
we will implement a solution in Xnee.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hope I have given such info....

> Thank you.