Re: [Adonthell-general] Howdy ^_^

From: Shdwvipr2
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Howdy ^_^
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:50:01 EST

  Ahem*(taps mike) is this thing on? ok I'm talking now right? Yeah....umm well just to let you guys know I've been doing some research as far as game design and pixel art goes...but I need to know what it is that you want for the game in specific...but duhh don't get too technical I'm kinda stupid about most of this programing stuff just call a stricty graphics kinda' guy ^_^ ok I think that's long enough!

                     -Nate/Yoshin