RE: [Adonthell-general] Howdy ^_^

From: walther-franks
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-general] Howdy ^_^
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:29:13 +0100

Hi Nathan!

James and I are at the moment trying to get some rough gfx guidelines (in
text form) together, which people like you (and every other person on
Adonthell) could then refer to. There aren't too many restrictions, though,
just come up with your own ideas! If you have any specific questions,
contact James for map gfx and me for character animation.

BEN

P.S.: Team: Sorry I couldn't make it to the IRC meeting, we had a kind of
end-of-term-do that I couldn't miss ;)