Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:07:16 +0200

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 01:12:31PM +0200, Alexandre Courbot wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> As usual, our monthly IRC meeting will take place this weekend. But as
> far as I know, we wanted to change the date/hour to allow everybody to
> join. Let's decide: when would you like it to take place? Please use GMT
> time for time references or we'll fall into confusion :) I for myself
> doesn't really mind the time - as long as it occurs before Sunday, GMT
> 16.
>
> Your availability?

Any time on Sunday, for me. That is, not too early, if you please ;)
The times Kai suggested are fine - How about 14 GMT?

Otherwise, if we'd continue on Sat 22 GMT, then I wouldn't be able to take part
at meetings until I have Internet access at home (and that will take a while).
That's why I suggested Sunday, because then I can join you via our Uni Internet
access.

BEN