Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:14:17 +0200

On 08 Apr 2002 15:21:18 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Sounds cool! If this is what has been decided upon, I'll start on a
> > song for it.
>
> Don't know what others think about it? Is there a place for a village
> in 0.4 at all? If you score this scene, don't forget the song will
> have to be as good and as emotionnal as The Wizard's part! :p

As said once (or twice) before, v0.4 would contain the complete village
of Waste's Edge. (Actually, nothing would speak against locating
Raveneye's intro at Waste's Edge as well. With all the forest around, it
would be fitting well, I think - and save us plenty of work).

So yes, I personally like the idea.