Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:37:43 -0400 (EDT)

On 8 Apr 2002, Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Eh ;) I was nearly sure you'd say that. :) Not that I complain - the
> more Zhaymusic, the better ;) But I really loved these parts.

Same here.  I can't recall a single piece that's been anything less than
exceptional.

I still use the original set of .it tracks as writing music.

> Don't know what others think about it? Is there a place for a village in
> 0.4 at all? If you score this scene, don't forget the song will have to
> be as good and as emotionnal as The Wizard's part! :p

A bit late in replying, but aren't there a few places we could use it?
I don't have the information in front of me, but I believe there are at
least one or two useable villages on the Cursed Isle itself.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
  "We laugh together, we have fun together, we have highly proficient sex.