Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?
Date: 06 Apr 2002 19:57:16 +0200

> > > Any time on Sunday, for me. That is, not too early, if you please ;)
> > > The times Kai suggested are fine - How about 14 GMT?
> > >
> > > Otherwise, if we'd continue on Sat 22 GMT, then I wouldn't be able
> > > to take part at meetings until I have Internet access at home (and
> > > that will take a while). That's why I suggested Sunday, because then
> > > I can join you via our Uni Internet access.
> >
> > I'm fine with Sunday, 14 GMT. Shall we settle this? Anyone got news
> > from James? Has he got internet access back?
>
> That'd be perfect :). Means we europeans need not stay up all night!
> If everybody else is fine with this ...

As no one answered, it's settled for tomorrow (Sunday), 14 GMT, on
#adonthell at irc.esper.net. GMT time is available at
http://greenwichmeantime.com/. But the lack of reaction makes me fear we
won't be that many. Hope I'm wrong. To make it clear: everybody is
welcome to join. Nils, Thorsten, anyone, feel free to come. We usually
spend a good time during our IRC meetings. And if the time doesn't fit
with someone's availabilities, we'll try to make better next time!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org