Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:30:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Kai Sterker wrote:

> As said once (or twice) before, v0.4 would contain the complete village
> of Waste's Edge. (Actually, nothing would speak against locating
> Raveneye's intro at Waste's Edge as well. With all the forest around, it
> would be fitting well, I think - and save us plenty of work).

I like this idea a lot.  And it would be nice to make the characters as
interesting as we can, short of them actually being in a storyline.
Essentially, an interesting group of people to talk to.

> So yes, I personally like the idea.

Me too.  I'm all in favour of it.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
 "I know, I know what God thinks.  God thinks you're an idiot." --