Re: [Adonthell-general] Double screen mode available

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Double screen mode available
Date: 27 Apr 2002 21:20:09 +0200

Uh, started Waste's Edge again. It's much more comfortable in 640x480
(even though the font is not very readable when in fullscreen -
hopefully TT fonts will fix that).

There is something about the dialogs again: Kai, you fixed the character
portraits to change whenever the person speaking changes, but the name
remains the same. If I remember correctly, it changed too in previous
versions. Not that I consider that as a bug - actually it's even maybe
better like that - but in case this is not what you wanted, I let you
know :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org