Re: [Adonthell-general] Human creation myth

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Human creation myth
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:37:50 +0200

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:49:57 -0500 (CDT) Andrew Michael Phillips wrote:

> Also, I have a question for Ben and JT. I've listened to JT's Dungar
> piece and looked at Ben's drawing and the character has begun to
> interest me. Did either of you have any ideas about his adventures
> when you were doing your work?

He'll be one of the 'pre-made' characters to take over in v1.0. More
details about him are in the plot draft found in that private CVS I told
you about a few days ago. If you have troubles accessing it, I can also
mail you that draft in private.

Kai

P.S. Going to read the human myth after breakfast :)