Re: Re: [Adonthell-general] Human creation myth

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: Re: [Adonthell-general] Human creation myth
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:18:14 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 19.07.02 14:28:22:
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:49:57 -0500 (CDT) Andrew Michael Phillips wrote:
>
> > I've drafted a human creation myth
> >
> > http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/humanordr.html
>
> Hey, that's another excellent piece of writing! The only question I
> really have after reading is the motivation of the Lord of Beasts and
> Queen of Birds. Any special reason why they made those animals? Of
> course, a creation myth needs not be sensible, so that'd be okay as it
> is. It just interests me :).
>
> Another question is of how much relevance this is to the people. I could
> for example imagine that the witch would be a firm believer in the
> Mighty Ones and/or their servants.
>
> Kai

I would really like to know how he comes up with these ideas in (almost no
time). The two creation myths I read (dwarf and human) sound absolutely
believable (meaning some real culture could actually have them as creation
myths).

Good Work once again (I am really looking forward to exploring the great
library in Cirdanth, with its thousends of books (should be no problem for you,
I guess ;-))).

Nils

All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Grösse,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104