Re: [Adonthell-general] Human creation myth

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Human creation myth
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 19:42:42 +0200

At Friday 19.07.2002 00:49, you wrote:
All,

I've drafted a human creation myth

http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/humanordr.html

Also, I have a question for Ben and JT. I've listened to JT's Dungar piece
and looked at Ben's drawing and the character has begun to interest me.
Did either of you have any ideas about his adventures when you were doing
your work?

As Kai has already said, there are small descriptions on the premade characters in the plot writing, and that's what I used as a basis for my drawing. In fact, I always read whats written about certain characters before I go to work drawing/animating them. So your writing helps a lot, and it's what I'm going to refer to when doing the anims.

Once I start working on them though, the characters kind of develop as I add my ideas. Sometimes they'll come out a different way than the writer or even me had expected... This has always worked fine so far though, as can be seen from v0.3.

BEN