Re: [Adonthell-general] Exiting from wastesedge

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Exiting from wastesedge
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:42:01 +1000

Sorry, I see that the first part of my previous posting refers to something
intended, and mentioned in the Playing file.  But Escape is also disabled
during a conversation, which can be quite lengthy.  The below is one example,
where Escape skips the intro (intended) but takes me straight into a
conversation, which I have to complete before I can exit.  It is as if I can
exit only at scene changes, to use the dramatic equivalent.

Doug.