Re: [Adonthell-general] Exiting from wastesedge

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Exiting from wastesedge
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:08:54 +0200

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:15:59 +1000 Doug Laidlaw wrote:

> It depends on how long they waffle on for.  An alternative would be to
> exit as at the beginning of the conversation.  Otherwise I understand
> the position.

We discussed this issue a few weeks ago, and the solution we found is
that you can either quit by selecting the appropriate dialogue option
(when available). But you'll also be able to simply walk away any time
you want. This is considered rude behaviour though, and may anger the
NPC. We'll have to wait for the v0.4 demo and see how it'll turn out.