Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:56:05 +0200

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:39:47 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> The latest Windows binary is available at:
>
> http://www.lifl.fr/~courbot/wastesedge.zip
>
> for you to test.

Would you mind uploading a binary without the data (but with .dlls and
python stuff). Then I could test under Win95 as well.

Oh, and I definately can have a go at the windows installer script. I
mean, providing stuff in a .zip file should be okay for a lot of people,
but a real installer looks much more mature, I think.

And another thing: I guess I could also start rewriting the download
page. If we add downloads for windows and qtopia the current list will
become too bloated. I guess we can put links to the various versions on
the main page, and have individual pages with detailed
descriptions/instructions for each type (src, deb, rpm, win32, qtopia,
etc.) Sounds okay?