Re: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:35:13 +0200

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:21:31 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> I like it, but isn't it a little bit too long to post on a forum? I
> mean, it should condensate the most important information (nobody
> cares what our names are, for instance! ;)) in the shortest possible
> way, otherwise people won't read it, just because it's too long.

It is long, no doubt. But in the FAQ it said that most projects don't
give out enough information to get anyone interested. I already tried to
give a link where information is already available on our website. I
could probably do the same with the team info.

Other than that I figured that there are a few things still missing :).
We should mention explicitly that we're making a 2D RPG. And there
should also be a note that v0.4 will use different graphics than Waste's
Edge.

Anything else you spotted?