Re: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:13:38 +0200

> Okay, I've reshaped stuff somewhat. Changed the team part and added a
> bit of info that was missing :).

Rha! I'm alive! Sorry but Joel and myself are very very busy these days
with university. And I fear it will be that way until the end of
January... I don't desesperate to continue to advance (slowly) on the
map engine however.

As for the paper, it looks good to me now. Many informations, but as you
said if you want to give an overall of the project you have no choice.
So yeah, it's fine and is pretty nice to read too!

Maybe the only thing I'd wipe out is the remark about "we're all geeks".
You want to scare them or what? ;P

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org