[Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] artist recruiting paper
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:01:41 +0200

Y'all,

I've sent a mail to the artwork list yesterday, but it hasn't arrived
yet :(. In there is a link to a pixel artist place. In their FAQ, they
also deal with programmers looking for artists:

    http://pixelation.swoo.net/faq.html#c4

So I sat down today and wrote something up that should meet those
guidelines. As I personally find them pretty sebsible, I think we should
use this job description for all artist places. If you like it, that is.

As our gfx documentation isn't ready yet, we'll have enough time to
improve it. So read the guidelines, then fire ahead! The thing is
attached.