[Adonthell-general] Want to use

From: Laurent Burgbacher
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Want to use
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:59:26 +0100

Hello there,

I found your framework yesterday, when I was searching for a library to create
a final fantasy style game, and I think yours almost fills the need, except for
the actual missing parts (items and magic mainly).

I was also asking myself : "Why did they choose a 320*200 screen mode ?"

Well, I won't be able to do anything before the end of the year, because like
a lot of you, I've got too much work at the university. But I intend to create
my game at the beginning of january, so I'll get back here with questions
soon :)

Bye, and thanks for the good work !
Laurent