[aspell] Aspell .33 Pending Arrival

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [aspell] Aspell .33 Pending Arrival
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:35:14 -0500 (EST)

Aspell .33 will be out by the End of next week.

Notable changes that Aspell .33 will have:

1) A new curses based interface to replace the dumb terminal interface
   everyone has been bitching about.

2) A reorganized manual which I hope will be easier to follow.

3) The ability to give higher priority to words such as "the" instead
   of "teh" which are likely to be due to typos.  This will introduce
   some new data files pertaining to the layout of the keyboard.

Notable changed that Aspell .33 should have:

1) A better word list which should have many of the technical words
   found in the original Ispell word lists but missing in SCOWL
   (The new Aspell word list).

2) The ability to run properly in the MinGW environment in Win32

3) The ability for the binary executable to be relocated in Win32

I also plan on fixing any outstanding bugs by Aspell .33.

--
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net