[Aspell-user] newbie-how do I install the program

From: Arlette Twersky
Subject: [Aspell-user] newbie-how do I install the program
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:34:09 -0400

Hi

 I am running windows ME and have downloaded the gnu aspell program. It is in the winzip archives at the moment, and I don't know how to run it or where to install it or how to access it once it's installed. I want to use it in place of the spell checker in microsoft outlook, which produces an error message every time I compose a message. Can anyone help?

                thanks- Arlette