Re: [Aspell-user] Wannabe dict mantainer

From: Leonardo Fontenelle
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Wannabe dict mantainer
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 00:38:30 -0200

Raimundo Moura, the OOo pt_BR dict maintainer, is also kind of
maintaining a/the OOo pt_PT dictionary, which might be very convenient
for me :) I'll ask him for more information on that.

Could you please tell me how to generate a pt-common file?

I think I should get some kind of web page. I don't expect to host any
"sources" (because the Brazilian OOo team already does that for me)
but IMHO users would rather have an URL to visit once in a while.

Thanks for helping me!

Leonardo Fontenelle