Re: [Aspell-user] Wannabe dict mantainer

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Wannabe dict mantainer
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:42:33 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:

I have the pt_BR(.dat|.multi|.rws|_affix.dat) in my computer.

Should I send them in a tarball, or upload somewhere else? Do you take
care of releasing it, or should I do it?

Please download
  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/aspell-lang-20040810.tar.bz2

And see the README.  Let me know if you need help.

Email me privately when you have something.

I would like to release both pr_BR and pt_PT at the same time.