bontz-team

RE: [Bontz-team] maya

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: RE: [Bontz-team] maya
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

I was about to say "so what, just use an external
renderer" but then that proprietary format bit sunk
in.  Yeah, "free" has very strange meanings for some
people.

Gimme the GPL'd blender any day!  :^)

http://www.alias.com/eng/products-services/maya/maya_ple/faq.shtml

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_v