denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 11:04:16 +0000

On Sat, 2019-02-02 at 10:03 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> However, having written out what you are trying to do, I think there
> may be more elegant ways of doing it - I'll get back to this later
> today if I get the chance.
I've just had a moment to create this:

(d-New)
(d-AddAfter)
(d-C)
(d-MoveCursorLeft)
;;need a loop from here until the upper measure is full
(d-Copy)
(d-MoveToStaffUp)
(while (and (not (Appending?))(d-MoveCursorRight)))
(d-Paste)
(d-MoveCursorLeft)
(d-Copy)
(d-ShiftRealDialogUp)
(d-MoveToStaffDown)

This would just need a loop around the tail checking if the upper
staffs measure was full yet (well, checking it was as full as the lower
measure for more sophistication).

Will get back to this later

Richard