denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: rain
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:48:08 -0800

What I envisaged is that with one command you insert a note of
prevailing duration (that is the last used duration - you can
explicitly set it via commands in Notes/Rests->Select Duration) at the
interval you specify:

    (if (Appending?)
        (d-MoveCursorLeft)) ;move onto the Cantus note
    (d-SetMark)
    (d-Copy)
    (d-MoveToStaffUpAppending)
    (d-Paste)
    (d-MoveCursorLeft)
    (ChangeDuration (d-GetPrevailingDuration))
    (d-ShiftRealDialogUp)

This is great Richard. Just that you took time out to get this going in the right direction, is more than I could ask for.

> I wouldn't be surprised if you're a bit further along,

I haven't been looking at this since - I'm intrigued by the possibility
of creating automated translations ...

Keep at it. You and the other developers know what the program could use most. Translations for many languages around the World is a most noble effort.