denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: rain
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 06:38:27 -0800

I find the search box better for exploring for stuff - when I have hit
on some (bits of) words that pick up on the topic I'm looking for I use
the -> button (or type in more spaces) to force the search onwards,
wrapping back to the start and revisiting commands previously skipped
with earlier search terms.

Me too. I was just saying that I also skim up and down the whole set to try getting a comprehensive glimpse at what is available, and may find a random thing that could be just right for the occasion.

Keep in mind this only covers commands that
are in the menu system.

This is good to know;

At that point we "Think outside the command box" /s