denemo-devel

Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: rain
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 20:45:21 -0800

---- On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 03:04:16 -0800 Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote ----

On Sat, 2019-02-02 at 10:03 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> However, having written out what you are trying to do, I think there
> may be more elegant ways of doing it - I'll get back to this later

(d-AddLowestUpMajor3)
(d-Copy)
(d-CursorToHighestNote)
(d-RemoveNoteFromChord)
(d-MoveToStaffUp)
(d-SelectionToEmptyMeasure)
(d-Paste)
(d-MoveCursorLeft)
(d-CursorToLowestNote)
(d-RemoveNoteFromChord)

Seems to work pretty good (maybe not in all circumstances, still with the notes having to have their duration changed manually, but he cursor is left in the upper staff now allowing for quicker note duration change). So just two keypresses (i.e. "a,3" for a Major third, "e,5" for a Perfect fifth; Of course there are many options for keypress shortcuts that a person finds most convenient for their own set-ups).

Rain