discuss-gnu-electric

Re: multiple elements in parallel

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: multiple elements in parallel
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:06:44 -0700

At 08:01 PM 9/26/2006, you wrote:
How can I use multiple multiple parallel elements in the schematic? For example, I have 20 mosfets in parallel and the net list would be like below;
MN1 1 2 0 0 N L=0.8U W=20U M=20
20 is too many to be placed in the schematic without using 'M' factor. Making M=400U would result in inaccuracy in current mirror or high impedance circuits.

Electric does give you control over the "M" factor in Spice. Use "Tool / Simulation (Spice) / Add Multiplier".

   -Steven Rubin