discuss-gnu-electric

Re: multiple elements in parallel

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: multiple elements in parallel
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:15:42 -0700

At 09:24 AM 9/27/2006, you wrote:
Probably I was not good in explaining question No. 2. I was asking whether real dimensions can be displayed in the schematic. (Circuit designers, especially analog designers, are accustomed to the real size of the devices in different processes. It gives direct feel of the device performance.) If not directly, can it be done when customized primitives are built?

Yes, if you put a "u" or other dimension notation at the end of a value, Electric understands it.

   -Steven Rubin